Last Updated on May 20, 2021 by MoneyVisual
“Always be relevant, create relevant campaigns, and give the user the answer to his query as precisely as you can,” says Marko Kvesic, an Online Marketing Manager at GoTraffic Online Marketing Agency.
This quote illustrates that using the right platform and the right campaign is the need of the hour, and we cannot deny this fact. The success of your business ads depends on their relevancy.
Moreover, it would be best if you made sure that the information mentioned in your ad copy is relevant to what you have mentioned on your business website landing page.
When it comes to advertising, both the two platforms are competitors; and deciding between these two is tough. Many businesses are leveraging the strengths of both the advertising channels.
Both the platforms help to achieve the utmost visibility, boost leads and sales, and discover new customers, adopting diverse strategies that line up with the functionality of each platform and seeing a great return on their advertising spend.
Most of the time, entrepreneurs get confused between Facebook Ads and Google advertising platforms. They are looking for options that serve them with a high ROI rate.
Here in this write-up, to make your search process more comfortable, we say that both play a crucial role in the growth of the business, and ignoring one over others is not the right choice. The choice of the platform also depends on various parameters like the need of business and Goals.
Here in this guide, we are going to deep dive into Google AdWords vs. Facebook Ads, and which platform your business should choose for advertising for boosting ROI.
Let us get started!
- It is one of the well-known advertising platforms that businesses use for pay-per-click paid searches. This Google Adwords platform is generally used by advertisers to attract an audience. The paid search on which people click is linked with Google Ads.
- On Google ads, when a user types a particular question in the Google search engine, the platform will show the ads linked to your inquiry. It is a technique that offers relevant ads based results based on your location.
- To reach your target audience and boost profits, you can quickly Google ads.
What are Facebook Ads?
- Just like Google ads, Facebook Ads are approximately and have become popular with time due to the practice of advertising on social networks.
- As we know, Facebook is used by millions of people worldwide and creating campaigns to help businesses sooner or later.
- With the rise in mobile applications, the behavior of customers worldwide has unquestionably given rise a boost to the use of social media giant Facebook.
- Facebook has become extremely ready for the active component of a lot of business.
- This digital marketing tactics help businesses find customers based on the stuff they like. For instance, we can say that if you searched for sports things, then Facebook will show the ads linked to watches, footwear, and more.
How Google Ads vs. Facebook Ads Work?
The only difference between Facebook Ads and Google Ads is how these two platforms show your ads to users in the search engine results. When we talk about Google, it offers relevant ads to those who are searching for a particular product or service. On the other hand, Facebook displays ads to customers based on their concerns and choices.
Benefits of Google AdWords
- According to market reports, we can say that about 98 percent of the ads performed on the World Wide Web is related to Google Display Network.
- One of the primary rewards of using Google ads is the number of users people using the search engine.
- More than 40,000 search queries are handled by Google every second, which implies a significant number.
- In a single year total of more than 1.2 trillion web searches are made.
- Google is continuously adding the latest techniques for implementing ads that empower advertisers to attain new audiences and impel more business.
Benefits of Facebook Ads
- We can say that the Facebook giant has no competitor when it comes to the sheer size of its spectators.
- The actual reason to use this platform is that it helps advertisers and businesses to expose their results to a massive audience.
- If you want to add creativity in your business, then seamlessly adding a blend of videos, images, and other useful content in the Facebook feed to attract the audience.
- Facebook Ads are amazingly cost-effective, particularly when considering their possible impact on their ideal audiences.
Google AdWords and Facebook Ads: Which one you need to use for business?
As we know, digital marketing methods are entirely diverse from the usual technique of marketing. Nowadays, businesses are looking for the latest digital tools that help them to promote their business ROI in various forms.
To help you make a cleaver choice, we can say that both Facebook and Google are incredibly influential advertising channels that are used by millions of users. Thus it is good to look at the benefits in a paired form than an adversarial manner.
These two platforms have evolved with time, and choosing between the two based on ROI is quite challenging. To grow your business, we can say that rather than using one independently, it is good to use Google AdWords and Facebook in the gig, not separately.
Hopefully, with this section, it is clear that various factors are involved in Google Ads vs. Facebook Ads, and to make a choice is a different job. Even though there are numerous differences in placement, purpose, and cost of both the platform, thus, you have to decide which ones suit your business needs efficiently.
Here to conclude our topic, we suggest you use both the platforms for the business to reap the best results eventually. Google helps you connect with the potential audience to boost ROI, while Facebook also connects with the right audience and help you explore in the long run.
Moreover, you can also share your thoughts linked with the platforms with us in the comment section.
Anshul Sharma is CEO of BrandBurp, a Facebook advertising company. He is a creative writer, blogger, and social media expert. Blog writing is his passion, and he shares his knowledge and insights on the latest advancements and trends in web design, web development, SEO, SMO, app development, and much more.