About State Bank of India (SBI)
State bank of India is the largest public sector bank in the country which has 22,219+ branches. SBI offers a variety of products and services i.e. banking services, loan services, credit cards, etc.
State Bank of India has a strong infrastructure to perform banking with full security.
SBI net banking offered by the bank is safe and secure. Recently other 5 banks have been merged with SBI namely State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore.
State Bank in India offers very secure internet banking to its customer. The SBI net banking service is for retail and corporate customers. SBI net banking can be accessed from the banking portal OnlineSBI for both retail and corporate users.
You May Read: Different Types of Market
Benefits and Features of SBI Net Banking
The SBI net banking is one of the best services offered by the bank and it is highly supported by the latest banking software and hardware. Here are some of the benefits of SBI net banking.
- Fund Transfer to own & third-party accounts
- Invest in online deposits like FD, RD, Tax savings, etc.
- Online ticket bookings
- Online recharge & shopping
- Generate account statement
- Customize profile setting
- IPO & DEMAT services
- Online bill payment for credit cards
- Some other value-added services
You May Read: Investment Banking
Get Started with the SBI Net Banking
SBI offers internet banking with some security features, customer needs to meet the guidelines as per the bank to avail of the services online.
- A mobile number is required to register for SBI net banking
- The customer needs to have a valid debit card to proceed with the registration
- If a customer applied for internet banking at the branch cannot proceed with the registration
- Customer part of the joint account needs to visit a bank branch for the registration
Below are the Steps to Register for SBI Net Banking
The process of registering for SBI internet banking is easy and secure. Follow the below procedure to proceed with the online registration.
- Customers need to visit the official website of the SBI (https://www.onlinesbi.com/)
- Next click on the new user registration
- On the next screen, a pop-up message will display which states that “if you have received internet kit from the bank do not proceed with this link” click OK to proceed
- Now select “New User Registration” and click on next
- Provide all the required information to proceed further (see below image)
- After filling above details click on the submit button
- OTP will be sent to the customer’s registered mobile number
- Next, wait for OTP and enter OTP in the required place and click on Confirm
- After confirming OTP and completing mobile verification select “I have my ATM Card” (To proceed with online registration) and click submit button
- Now customer needs to enter the debit card information as required on the next screen
- After completing the above step, the customer needs to create a new password to access SBI net banking
- On the next screen enter the new password which contains an alpha-numeric character (More than or equal to 8 characters long)
- After a few times, you can log in to SBI net banking but before you proceed further you need to create a user name as per your choice
- After creating a password click on the accept terms and conditions
- After creating a user name you need to create a profile password for the safety of the user
- Customize profile as per your need
- After completing all the above steps customer can avail of the SBI net banking services
Steps for SBI Net Banking Login
SBI net banking login process is easy and simple, follow the below steps to login into SBI internet banking smoothly.
- Customers need to visit the official portal of SBI internet banking and click on the login button
- After clicking on the login button below screen will appear, click on the “Continue to Login”
- Next, you will see the login page where you need to enter the required details and click on the login button
How to Use SBI Net Banking for Checking account Balance
All the SBI customer who has registered for the SBI net banking can check the account balance using SBI internet banking. If not registered for online banking need to register first to avail the facility offered by the bank.
The customer needs to log in to SBI net banking to check the account balance. Once SBI customers log in to SBI internet banking click on the account summary and then click on the “click here for balance”
You May Read: Punjab National Bank Login
How to Reset SBI Net Banking Password by Forgot Password
It happens often individuals forgot their internet banking login. Now in order to reset the password online need to follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website (Login page) of SBI to reset the password and click on the “Forgot Login Password”
- After the next screen, you will get options to select from. Select “Forgot My Login Password” and click next, see below
- After clicking on the next you will get the next page where all the required information needs to enter and click submit button
- After submitting the details you will get OTP on the registered mobile number to enter on the next screen and next
- At last, the user will get the reset password screen and enter a new password and click reset
SBI Corporate Banking
State Bank of India offers internet baking to its corporate customers with the help of highly secure software and hardware.
This facility offered by the SBI helps the corporate user to perfume their banking with ease and is accessible from anywhere over the internet. Corporate customers need to visit the official website of SBI net banking to avail of the service.
You May Read: Union Bank of India Login
Benefits and Features of SBI Corporate Banking
- Perform banking with ease from home or office
- Save precious time
- Banking services are available 24X7
- Pay all the bills, taxes, and other transactions
- Save paper by using SBI corporate internet banking
- Transfer money to SBI accounts and other banks easily
- Transfer salary for the employees
- Make payment to the venders online
- Silent features of the SBI corporate banking as below