About Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India is one of the largest public sector banks in India. UBI (Union Bank of India) has more than 4300 branches across the country. Union Bank of India was started as a limited company on 11 November 1919 and it has completed 100 years of serving the nation.
The central government has decided to merge two of the public sector bank with Union Bank of India on 30th August 2019. After the merging completed UBI (Union Bank of India) will become the 5th largest bank in the country.
Union Bank of India offers net banking to its customers for the easy of banking. UBI customers can easily use the internet banking services offered by the bank from their comfort of the home or office spaces.
Benefits and Features of Union Bank of India Net Banking (UBI net banking or UBI Internet Banking)
There are various benefits of using Union Bank of India net banking (union bank of India internet banking). Here are some of the main benefits of Union Bank of India internet banking.
- Check accounts details & transaction details
- View/Print account statement
- Fund transfer to UBI account or other banks
- Tax payment facility
- Bill Payment, credit card payments, etc.
- Online ticket booking facility
Get Started with Union Bank of India Net Banking
This is one of the best services offered by the bank to its customer. UBI customers can apply for Union Bank of India net banking (UBI net banking or UBI internet banking) using the following methods.
- Apply for Union Bank of India net banking using ATM: Customers have a debit card that can proceed with this option to access internet banking. They can create user ID and password by using ATM card details on the official portal of UBI. There are simple steps to generate user ID and password using this method. Customers can also reset the password using the official portal.
- Apply for Union Bank of India net banking (UBI net banking) without ATM: Customers do not have an ATM card can also access the internet baking facility but they are given view-only rights. Later if they want can apply for a transaction password to avail full access to internet banking.
- Apply for Union Bank of India net banking (UBI net banking or UBI internet banking) through bank branch: Corporate customer needs to visit the bank to get access to internet banking offered by UBI. They need to apply through the bank application for view and transaction facilities.
Steps to Register for Union Bank of India Net Banking (UBI net banking)
The process to register for Union Bank of India net banking (UBI net banking) is very simple, just follow the below steps to proceed for the Union Bank of India net banking (UBI net banking) registration.
- First of all, customer need to visit the official website (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in)
- There is a way to proceed with internet baking registration, choose or click on “Self User Creation”.
- On net screen select the appropriate way to continue the registration and click on “Continue”
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter necessary information like account number, PAN number, and date of birth, etc. after entering the required details click on “Continue”
- After click on the “Continue” on the next screen, you need to enter the ATM or debit card information, and the last 5 transaction details need to enter.
- On the next screen accept the term of use and click on the “Submit” button
- After completing the above steps, you will get OTP on the registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” button
- Next, your user ID will appear on the screen, note down and click on the “Continue” button
- On the next screen, you need to create an online password of UBI online banking and transaction password. Both passwords must be different. You need to follow the guidelines that appeared on the screen while creating a password for UBI net banking password.
- There are waiting times of 24 hours to validate the information and complete the online registration process for UBI online banking.
- Once the validation process completed you will get the confirmation message on your registered mobile number. You can log in to the internet baking after the waiting period over.
How to Reset Union Bank of India Net Banking Password
There is an easy process to reset the Union Bank of India net banking password. Follow the below steps to reset the Union Bank internet banking.
- To reset the password you need to visit the official website of Union Bank of India
- After visiting the official website click on the “Retail User Login”
- Next screen you will get some instruction, read it carefully, and click on continue
- On the next screen click on the Forgot/Reset Password
- On the next screen select the appropriate way to reset the internet banking password
- On the next screen, you need to provide relevant information (user ID, Account Number, DOB, PAN number, etc.) to continue to reset the password online and click on “continue” button
- Next, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on “Continue”
- On the next screen, you will get the password reset option, create a new password as per the instruction is given.
- After you have entered your new password click on the “Continue” button, on the completion of the process confirmation message will appear with “password is changed successfully”