Last Updated on September 20, 2021 by MoneyVisual
Hi Folks, Welcome to the financial portal (moneyvisual.com). Interested in writing for (Write for Us) moneyvisual.com, we are happy to welcome new writers to our team.
The writer should have sound knowledge of financial products like personal finance, investing, insurance, income tax, retirement, investment ideas, and able to produce high-quality content for our readers. It is important to read the content guidelines before contacting us regarding “Write for Us”
We are giving a great opportunity to the individual writers and content creators to showcase their writing & creative skills through social media and the internet to the great financial community. As of now, we don’t give any type of compensation, but we let you know that you would enjoy the presence on the developing platform. You can directly send us your query regarding “Write for Us”.
There is no limit on how many articles one writer can submit to us ‘Write for Us’; it totally depends on you and your time schedule. You would love to help people who need any kind of financial information to make their decision to invest in financial products.
If you keen on share your skills with the diverse community through our website as a contributing writer, then please contact us through email or contact page regarding ‘write for us’. You can send us your writing sample and we will go through and write back to as soon as possible.
Important Note Regarding ‘Write for Us’
As we are getting a large number of emails regarding ‘write for us’ it could be a delay in responding to your query. Thus would request you all to have the patience for your query sent.
You are requested do not send the same query/questions again and again. You need to wait for our response before you resend your query about ‘Write for Us’. Also, do not use this service as spam for marketing purposes.
We don’t guarantee that post will go live on our website, but to make sure your article gets published on our website you are requested to read the below instructions about ‘Write for Us’ and follow them completely.
Important Topics Notes for “Write for Us”
A range of finance and investment categories from which you can choose one and send us your article. To make sure your article gets published please send an article relevant to the below topics only.
- Auto Insurance
- Business Finances
- Business Finance Management
- Startup Business
- Cryptocurrency Research & Analysis
- Financial Products & Finance
- Finance Education
- Finance Information
- Financial Tips
- Financial Analysis
- Finance Planning
- Financial Services
- Frugal Living
- Gold Investment
- Health Insurance
- Income Tax
- Income Tax Management
- Insurance Buying Tips
- Investment Ideas
- Investing Tips
- Life Insurance
- Loan and Credit Cards
- Market Case Studies
- Market Trends
- Money & Market News
- Managing Money
- Money Management Tips
- Money savings
- Mutual Funds
- Mutual Funds Investment Tips
- Pension Plan
- Personal finance
- Personal Finance Tips
- Real Estate Investment
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Saving Tips
- Stock Market
- Stock Market News
- Tax Planning
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Tips
Guidelines for Article “Write For Us”
- Articles word count should be 1000-1500+ words or more. The article should be related to finance or financial products only.
- Content should be high quality and unique and not been published anywhere on the internet.
- Try to find the topics that are present on the site or not before writing or sending content to us “Write for Us”.
- Send the relevant images and infographics if required to be in the articles in order to better present the purpose of the content.
- If you are a freelancer or work for any kind of content firm and your primary purpose is to link to the keywords for boosting your SEO, we are really not interested in it.
- If the piece of article you are sending to us is not up to the mark, we are not interested in publishing the content on moneyvisual.com.
- You are requested not to send content for marketing purposes.
- Kindly avoid adding multiple links from the same domain. If found it will be removed.
- We are happy to link your personal blog or website and social links in the byline and author bio. Try to keep your bio in just two to three sentences not more than that.
- Share your content through email. Please use the word doc or Google doc file while sending the piece of articles.
- As of now, we are getting so many emails regarding ‘guest post’ or ‘write for us’. Please have patience we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- We have all the right to edit the content to meet the editorial guidelines. The piece of content you will share with us may be edited by us to meet the publishing guidelines.
- Also, once the article published on our website you can not use it anywhere.
- You can also reach us through our contact page.
- All the articles published on our site may be shared on our social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Things to Avoid While Sending Content & Emails about “Write For Us”
- Do not send Article for Marketing & SEO purposes
- Don’t send the unnecessary content piece
- Do not send the same query again and again
- Never send content with grammar errors
- Don’t send content if it is not structured properly
- Do not send other’s works as yours
How to Submit Articles?
Send your content to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
While sending articles, you should provide enough information about the topic and subject matter so that we can better understand the purposes.
You can also reach us by using our contact us page. After submitting your articles and query about “Write for Us”, please allow us some time.
We will get back to you after reviewing the articles and your query as soon as possible.
Purpose of moneyvisual.com
The one and only ambition of our finance blog are to present valuable content to the readers. We are searching for articles and posts which are useful and beneficial for readers and help them to make an informed decision on financial products.
Thanks for visiting.