Welcome to the financial portal (moneyvisual.com). Interested in writing for (Write for Us) moneyvisual.com, we are happy to welcome new writers to our team.
The writer should have sound knowledge of financial products like personal finance, investment, insurance, income tax, retirement, and business ideas, and be able to produce high-quality content for our readers.
It is important to read the content guidelines before contacting us regarding “Write for Us” As of now, we don’t give any type of compensation, but we let you know that you would enjoy the presence on the developing platform.
You can directly send us your query regarding “Write for Us”.
There is no limit on how many articles one writer can submit to us; it totally depends on you and your time schedule. You would love to help people who need any kind of financial information to make their decision to invest in financial products.
If you are keen on sharing your skills with the diverse community through our website as a contributing writer, then please contact us through email or contact page regarding ‘write for us’. You can send us your writing sample and we will go through it and write back to you as soon as possible.
Important Note Regarding ‘Write for Us’
As we are getting a large number of email inquiries regarding ‘write for us’ it could be a delay in responding to your query. Thus would request you all to have the patience regarding your query sent. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
You are requested not to send the same query/questions again and again. You need to wait for our response before you resend your query about ‘Write for Us’. Also, do not use this service as spam for marketing purposes.
We don’t guarantee that post will go live on our website, but to make sure your article gets published on our website you are requested to read the below instructions about ‘Write for Us’ and follow them completely.
Important Topics Notes for “Write for Us”
A range of finance and investment categories from which you can choose one and send us your article. To make sure your article gets published please send an article relevant to the below topics only.
|Accounting||Auto Insurance||Best ways to invest||Bitcoin|
|Blockchain||Budgeting Methods||Business Finance Management||Business Finances|
|Business Tips||Credit||Cryptocurrency||Cryptocurrency Research & Analysis|
|Debt||Digital Finance and Banking||Digitalization in Finance||Economy|
|Fiance Transformation||Finance Analytics||Finance Automation||Finance Education|
|Finance Information||Finance Innovation and Growth||Finance Strategy||Finance Planning|
|Financial Analysis||Financial Literacy||Financial Performance Analysis||Financial Products & Finance|
|Financial Reporting||Financial Services||Financial Tips||Frugal Living|
|Gold Investment||Government Plans||Health Insurance||How to save money tips|
|Impact of Demonetization||Income Tax||Income Tax Management||Indian Banking Sector|
|Indirect Taxes||Insurance||Insurance Buying Tips||Investing|
|Investing in gold||Investing Tips||Investment||Investment Ideas|
|Investment property||Life Insurance||Loan and Credit Cards||Managing Money|
|Market Case Studies||Market Trends||Micro Insurance||Money & Market News|
|Money management||Money Management Tips||Money savings||Mortgage System|
|Mutual Funds||Mutual Funds Investment Tips||Pension Plan||Personal finance|
|Personal Finance Tips||Portfolio Management||Private and Public Mutual Funds||Real Estate Investment|
|Retirement & Pension Plans||Retirement Plans||Saving||Saving Tips|
|SIP||Startup Busines||Stock Exchanges||Stock Market|
|Stock Market News||Tax Planning||Taxation||Taxes|
|Trading||Travel Insurance||Travel Tips|
Guidelines for Article “Write For Us”
- The article’s word count should be 1000-1500+ words or more. The article should be related to finance or financial products only.
- Content should be high quality and unique and not be published anywhere on the internet.
- Try to find the topics that are present on the site or not before writing or sending content to us regarding writing for us.
- Send the relevant images and infographics if required to be in the articles in order to better present the purpose of the content.
- If you are a freelancer or work for any kind of content firm and your primary purpose is to link to the keywords for boosting your SEO, we are really not interested in it.
- If the piece of article you are sending to us is not up to the mark, we are not interested in publishing the content on moneyvisual.com.
- You are requested not to send content for marketing purposes.
- Kindly avoid adding multiple links from the same domain. If found more than 1 link, it will be removed.
- Maximum 1-2 external links are allowed in the article body/author section.
- If we found your link to be harmful (or not as per Google webmaster guidelines) for our website in the future your link will be removed without prior notice.
- Kindly avoid adding links with anchor text containing city/country/brand name.
- We are happy to link your personal blog or website and social media links in the byline and author bio. Try to keep your bio in just two to three sentences not more than that.
- Share your content through email. Please use the word doc or Google doc file while sending the piece of articles.
- As of now, we are getting so many emails regarding ‘guest post’ or ‘write for us’. Please have patience we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- We have all the right to edit the content to meet the editorial guidelines. The piece of content you will share with us may be edited by us to meet the publishing guidelines.
- Also, once the article is published on our website you can not use it anywhere.
- You can also reach us through our contact page.
- All the articles published on our site may be shared on our social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
Things to Avoid While Sending Content & Emails about “Write For Us”
- Do not send Articles for Marketing & SEO purposes
- Do not add external links in the first 2-3 paragraphs or first line
- Don’t send the unnecessary content piece
- Do not send the same query again and again
- Never send content with grammar errors
- Don’t send content if it is not structured properly
- Do not send other’s works as yours
- Avoid adding multiple external links in the article
How to Submit Articles?
Send your content to us directly at themoneyvisual[@]gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
While sending articles, you should provide enough information about the topic and subject matter so that we can better understand the purposes.
You can also reach us by using our contact us page. After submitting your articles and query about “Write for Us”, please allow us some time.
We will get back to you after reviewing the articles and your query as soon as possible.
Purpose of moneyvisual.com
The one and only ambition of our finance blog are to present valuable content to the readers. We are searching for articles and posts which are useful and beneficial for readers and help them to make an informed decision on financial products.
You May Like to Read
- The Benefits of Workforce Management
- What Does a Debt Counsellor Do?
- How to Use Credit Cards to Better Manage Your Budget and Improve Your Spending Habits
- 4 Tips That Can Benefit Your Credit Score
- How to Secure Your Family’s Financial Future
- Why Payment Gateway for Small Business is Ideal
Thanks for visiting.